Can You Guess The Lego Footballer ?
It’s time to test your knowledge of football’s greats.
Look at the legend here below for more details about the GAME:
At the moment 7 Trivia Quizzes are available.
GOOD LUCK !!!
- Nuno delighted as Ait-Nouri proves Wolves goalscorer against Crystal Palaceby Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:37
Rayan Ait-Nouri scored on his Wolves debut as Nuno Espirito Santo’s side moved joint top of the Premier League with a deserved victory over Crystal Palace at Molineux.Read more on Tribal Football
- Man Utd and England great Nobby Stiles passes awayby Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:34
World Cup-winning England midfielder Nobby Stiles has died aged 78 after a long illness.Read more on Tribal Football
- Chelsea boss Lampard: We have to learn tactics on the runby Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:26
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard admits they’re changing tactics on the run with his new-look team.Read more on Tribal Football
- Man Utd in contact with minders for AC Milan midfielder Calhanogluby Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:26
Manchester United are maintaining a watching brief on AC Milan midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu.Read more on Tribal Football
- Diogo Jota full of pride after first month with Liverpool: Great!by Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:25
Liverpool striker Diogo Jota admits he’s had a special first month with the Reds.Read more on Tribal Football
- Two offers on table for Burnley as Garlick favours…by Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:24
Burnley chairman Mike Garlick is weighing up two offers to sell the club.Read more on Tribal Football
- Guendouzi: Arsenal pal Ozil helped decide Hertha Berlin moveby Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:09
Matteo Guendouzi has revealed the input of Arsenal teammate Mesut Ozil convinced him about moving to Hertha Berlin on-loan.Read more on Tribal Football
- Liverpool boss Klopp angry over subs call: Every other league in the world has itby Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:08
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has hit out at the Premier League’s busy schedule.Read more on Tribal Football
- Man Utd midfielder McTominay: Carrick and McKenna never let standards slipby Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:06
Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay has hailed the input of manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s staff.Read more on Tribal Football
- Arsenal contract chief Huss Fahmy now leavingby Paul Vegas on 30/10/2020 at 23:06
Arsenal contract negotiator Huss Fahmy is leaving the club.Read more on Tribal Football
- Donnarumma and Hauge COVID negativeby Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 22:38
Milan announced that Gianluigi Donnarumma, Jens Petter Hauge and Matteo Gabbia are available again after testing negative for COVID-19.
- Milan: Gabbia negative for COVIDby Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 20:43
Milan defender Matteo Gabbia has announced he tested negative for coronavirus.
- Dalot: ‘Pioli keeps us hungry’by Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 20:34
Milan full-back Diogo Dalot said coach Stefano Pioli ‘gives everyone an opportunity’ at the Rossoneri. ‘He keeps us all hungry’.
- Liverani: ‘Parma can give Inter problems’by Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 20:02
Fabio Liverani believes Parma can ‘create difficulties’ for Inter at the Giuseppe Meazza on Saturday, despite the many absentees.
- Report: Cairo has COVIDby Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 19:43
Corriere della Sera reports Torino President Urbano Cairo has tested positive for COVID-19 and was ‘held for observation’ at the San Paolo hospital in Milan.
- Parma: Two players reinfectedby Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 19:27
Parma have announced two players have become ‘reinfected’ after testing positive for coronavirus for the second time ahead of the match against Inter.
- ‘A good month’ for Brahimby Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 19:09
Milan attacker Brahim Diaz said October has been a ‘good month’ and revealed he has been getting ‘a lot of advice from Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Pirlo given Golden Tapir: ‘I’m confident’by Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 18:48
Juventus coach Andrea Pirlo was awarded the Golden Tapir after his difficult start at the Allianz Stadium. ‘I’m not afraid not to eat the panettone’.
- Atalanta: Gosens out with calf injuryby Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 18:21
Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini must cope without Robin Gosens at Crotone, as the wing-back has an issue with his calf.
- Napoli: Muscle injury for Insigneby Football Italia staff on 30/10/2020 at 18:10
Napoli have confirmed captain Lorenzo Insigne has injured his left thigh and will be assessed daily ahead of this weekend’s match against Sassuolo.
Forza Italian Football Serie A News, Blogs, Podcasts & Videos
- Inter to offer Bastoni new deal amid Manchester City interestby Adriano Boin on 31/10/2020 at 02:10
Inter are ready to offer Alessandro Bastoni a new contract with word that Manchester City are keen to make a push for the Italian defender. The 21-year-old’s current deal runs until 2023, but his agent has been in contact with the likes of Giuseppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio regarding a new deal. FCInternews.it reports the The post Inter to offer Bastoni new deal amid Manchester City interest first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- Lazio intent on playing Torino despite COVID issuesby Adriano Boin on 31/10/2020 at 01:58
Lazio remain intent on facing Torino on Sunday despite potentially being without 14 players for the match. The Biancocelesti were forced to take on Club Brugge in the Champions League on Wednesday with just 16 players available, and it looks like Simone Inzaghi will once again be forced to deal with a complicated situation. Patric, The post Lazio intent on playing Torino despite COVID issues first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- Inter still without Skriniarby Adriano Boin on 31/10/2020 at 01:38
Inter will be without Milan Skriniar for Saturday’s Serie A clash with Parma after still testing positive for COVID-19. The Slovakian has been out since October 7 after testing positive while on international duty with his national team ahead of their clash with the Republic of Ireland. Skriniar was forced to quarantine for two weeks The post Inter still without Skriniar first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- AC Milan announce Donnarumma, Hauge and Gabbia all COVID negativeby Adriano Boin on 31/10/2020 at 01:29
AC Milan have announced that Gianluigi Donnarumma, Jens Petter Hauge and Matteo Gabbia have all tested negative for COVID-19. The goalkeeper and forward were forced to miss Monday’s 3-3 draw with Roma on Monday and Thursday’s victory over Sparta Prague in the Europa League. Official Statement: Donnarumma, Gabbia and Hauge ? https://t.co/3ezRlPSmkkComunicato Ufficiale: Donnarumma, Gabbia The post AC Milan announce Donnarumma, Hauge and Gabbia all COVID negative first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- Sampdoria would lead Serie A if matches lasted 45 minutesby Vito Doria on 30/10/2020 at 18:00
With the exception of Bologna, Sampdoria is the team that has squandered the most points after half-time in Serie A matches, and they would be first in the Italian league if only one half was played. Il Doria are equal fifth with Juventus and Atalanta after five rounds in the 2020/21 season on nine points The post Sampdoria would lead Serie A if matches lasted 45 minutes first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- Mauro: If I were Juventus, I would sell Dybalaby Vito Doria on 30/10/2020 at 17:40
Former Juventus winger Massimo Mauro has said that he would sell Paulo Dybala if he was at the club. The Argentine forward was frustrated that he did not play in La Vecchia Signora’s 1-1 draw against Crotone in Week 4 of Serie A and his latest performances since the clash against the Squali have not The post Mauro: If I were Juventus, I would sell Dybala first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- Juventus confirm Cristiano Ronaldo tests negative for COVID-19by Suhayl Al-Sammari on 30/10/2020 at 17:35
Cristiano Ronaldo will be able to rejoin his Juventus teammates after recovering from COVID-19, following a negative result in the latest round of tests. The Portugal star contracted the coronavirus whilst on international duty earlier this month and, though asymptomatic, was ruled out of two Serie A matches and the Bianconeri’s opening Champions League matches, The post Juventus confirm Cristiano Ronaldo tests negative for COVID-19 first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- Maradona wants Gattuso to win the Serie A title with Napoliby Vito Doria on 30/10/2020 at 17:34
Football legend Diego Maradona has said that he wants Napoli to win another Serie A title and he hopes that they can achieve it with current coach Gennaro Gattuso. The former Partenopei attacker celebrates his 60th birthday on Friday and he penned an open letter in the Italian press, wishing the best for his old The post Maradona wants Gattuso to win the Serie A title with Napoli first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- Ancelotti: I tried to stop Maradona but it was impossibleby Vito Doria on 30/10/2020 at 17:33
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti has said that he had difficulties containing Argentine legend Diego Maradona when they faced each other in Serie A during the 1980s. Maradona turns 60 years old on Friday and the 61-year-old former Italian international, who played for Roma and AC Milan in Italy’s top flight, reflected on the battles he The post Ancelotti: I tried to stop Maradona but it was impossible first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
- Castrovilli: I cannot judge Chiesa for his choice to go Juventusby Vito Doria on 30/10/2020 at 17:32
Fiorentina midfielder Gaetano Castrovilli has said that he cannot begrudge former Gigliati teammate Federico Chiesa for leaving the club for Serie A giants Juventus. The 23-year-old winger came through the Viola youth ranks and broke into the senior squad in the 2016/17 season but he left for the Bianconeri in early October on a loan The post Castrovilli: I cannot judge Chiesa for his choice to go Juventus first appeared on Forza Italian Football.
Calciomercato.com Live Match Reports. Italian and international football matches.
- Serie B: quote sul filo per Pescara-Perugia, Iemmello batte Galano nella sfida del golby email@example.com (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 10/08/2020 at 14:37
Pescara in leggero vantaggio, Perugia…
TRANSFER market WEB Last news of TRANSFER market WEB
- BAYERN MUNICH boss Flick: “I hope ALABA agrees on a new deal with us”on 30/10/2020 at 19:22
Commenting upon the ongoing longlasting extension talks between Bayern Munich and Austrian international left-back David Alaba (28), German giants boss Hansi Flick stated: “I really hope he puts ink to paper on a new contract here, since he …
- SOUTHAMPTON – 3 Italian club after loanee ELYOUNOUSSIon 30/10/2020 at 18:41
Playing his second season for Celtic Glasgow, still on a loan spell, Norwegian international winger Mohamed Elyounoussi (26) has reportedly been targeted by Atalanta, Genoa, and Sampdoria, all trying to sign him in the past.
- TMW – Juventus, no meeting with DYBALA’s agenton 30/10/2020 at 17:59
Though having been in Turin about a month and a half long, Jorge Antun, agent of almost 27-year old Argentinian international forward Paulo Dybala, hasn’t met Juventus officials, ahead of discussing the improved new long-term La Joya demanded Bia …
- ATLETICO MADRID, Savic’s agent: “Neither recent nor swap-related talks with Inter Milan”on 30/10/2020 at 17:42
Interviewed by FcInterNews.
- SHEFFIELD UNITED – 4 clubs after LUNDSTRAMon 30/10/2020 at 17:18
Recently snubbing Sheffield United improved contract offer, English midfielder John Lundstram (26), playing for The Blades since 2017/18, might be parting ways ahead of next winter window.
- NAPOLI, Koulibaly: “Man. City and PSG wanted me, but…”on 30/10/2020 at 16:35
Asked by Sky Sports about last market window, in the mixed zone of EL match against Real Sociedad (won by Napoli on a 1-0 result, at Anoeta arena), 29-year old Senegalese international centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly stated: “Both M …
- UDINESE, Deulofeu: “I could have joined AC Milan or Napoli, but…”on 30/10/2020 at 15:53
Asked by La Gazzetta dello Sport about his choice to join Udinese, after a long Watford tenure, 26-year old Spanish winger/forward Gerard Deulofeu stated: “I could have either joined back AC Milan.
- OFFICIAL – Utrecht sign Urby EMANUELSON on deal extensionon 30/10/2020 at 15:10
Playing for Utrecht since 2017/18, former Dutch international midfielder/wingback Urby Emanuelson (34) had his deal with Eredivisie side officially extended until June 2023.
- ARSENAL debutant BALOGUN: “I worked very hard to accomplish first-team game”on 30/10/2020 at 14:28
Commenting upon his first-team debut, in 3-0 EL victory over Dundalk, New York City-born forward Folarin Balogun (19), 876th player ever to fend for Arsenal first-team, as well as part of English U20 NT, told club media: “Yeah it feels great.
- ATLETICO MADRID not giving up on KONDOGBIAon 30/10/2020 at 13:48
Keeping on arguing with Valencia management, 27-year old French-Central African defensive midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, who was eager to part ways from Los Che during last market window, is still a major target for Atletico Madrid, accordi …
What is SerieA24.it?
SerieA24.it aggregates all of the top Italian football news and information in real time. Our editors have carefully crafted each topic with the best sources allowing you to see what’s happening quickly and from trusted sources.
The goal of SerieA24.it is to give you the absolute best news sources for any Italian football topic!
Rights on the Website and its contents
Information provided by the Website
The Publisher take an inventory of relevant newspaper articles published by third parties and displays hypertext links pointing to these articles; as a consequence, the Publisher does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, quality and authenticity of their contents.
For any suggestion or collaboration please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Staff of SerieA24.it
*LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
This website is hosted by SiteGround