Can You Guess The Lego Footballer ?
It’s time to test your knowledge of football’s greats.
Look at the legend here below for more details about the GAME:
At the moment 7 Trivia Quizzes are available.
GOOD LUCK !!!
- Thiago Silva sends rallying cry to Chelsea teammates after Leicester defeatby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:51
Chelsea defender Thiago Silva has a message for his teammates after their fifth defeat in eight league games against Leicester City.Read more on Tribal Football
- Norwich midfielder Buendia accepts he must wait for Arsenal switchby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:51
Arsenal target Emiliano Buendia has accepted he cannot leave Norwich City until the summer.Read more on Tribal Football
- Man Utd confident of sealing bargain deal for Inter Milan playmaker Eriksenby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:50
Manchester United are being linked with a cut price move for Christian Eriksen from Inter Milan.Read more on Tribal Football
- Man City hero Yaya Toure set for first coaching stint with Olympic Donestkby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:48
Manchester City legend Yaya Toure is taking his first dip into coaching.Read more on Tribal Football
- Liverpool, Man City battle for Wolves winger Traore as Leeds priced outby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:47
Liverpool and Manchester City are the two likeliest teams to secure Adama Traore from Wolves.Read more on Tribal Football
- Wolves impressed with Bolton whizkid Lockettby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:46
Wolves are being linked with a move for Bolton Wanderers rising star Finlay Lockett.Read more on Tribal Football
- Fulham boss Parker denies interest in Reims striker Diaby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:45
Fulham manager Scott Parker has refuted speculation his side are interested in signing Reims striker Boulaye Dia.Read more on Tribal Football
- Arsenal set to face ‘strongest possible’ Southampton in FA Cup tieby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:45
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl will not be rotating too much ahead of an FA Cup tie against Arsenal at the weekend.Read more on Tribal Football
- Hasenhuttl tells Ings: Give us 15 goals & Southampton will make Champions League!by Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:44
Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl has a message for striker Danny Ings.Read more on Tribal Football
- Man Utd boss Solskjaer lauds ‘incredible, fantastic’ Cavaniby Ansser Sadiq on 21/01/2021 at 04:42
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was very pleased with the work of striker Edinson Cavani against Fulham.Read more on Tribal Football
- Coppa highlights: Roma 2-4 Speziaby Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 23:06
Roma imploded against Spezia in the Coppa Italia, a game that had everything including six goals, two red cards in 30 seconds, some incredible misses and too many substitutions.
- Agnelli marks 10th year with a Juventus trophyby Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 23:04
Juventus President Andrea Agnelli was not present for the Supercoppa victory, but did celebrate. ‘We’ve won for 10 years in a row.’
- Chiellini explains Juve teamworkby Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 22:59
Giorgio Chiellini explains why Juventus teamwork neutralised Napoli and even his teammates are amazed by Juan Cuadrado’s ‘incredible’ recovery.
- Pirlo ‘joy’ at first coaching trophyby Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 22:46
Andrea Pirlo celebrates his first trophy as a coach, beating Napoli to the Supercoppa, explains why Juan Cuadrado was in such good shape and shrugging off Juventus criticism.
- Insigne in tears after penalty miss against Juventusby Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 22:46
Lorenzo Insigne was in tears after missing a penalty kick against Juventus, but Rino Gattuso said he ‘should not feel responsible for the defeat.’
- Gattuso: ‘Insigne mustn’t feel responsible’by Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 22:31
Gennaro Gattuso tells Lorenzo Insigne not to think Napoli lost the Supercoppa because of the penalty miss. ‘Juventus had more chances in the Coppa Italia Final.’
- Juve-Napoli player ratings: Old Lady must thank Szczesny and Ronaldoby Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 22:26
Juventus lifted the first trophy of the season and the Old Lady must thank Wojciech Szczęsny and Cristiano Ronaldo for their 2-0 win against Napoli. Player ratings from the Mapei Stadium:
- Petagna reassures Insigneby Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 22:23
Andrea Petagna insists ‘we’d be talking about a different game’ without Wojciech Szczesny’s incredible saves for Juventus, but Lorenzo Insigne is distraught after missing the Napoli penalty.
- Ronaldo: ‘Trophy gives Juve confidence’by Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 22:04
Cristiano Ronaldo hopes Juventus winning the Supercoppa by beating Napoli 2-0 can ‘give us more confidence going into the future.’
- Supercoppa: Napoli capitulate to Juventusby Football Italia staff on 20/01/2021 at 21:57
Cristiano Ronaldo made history and won the Supercoppa for Juventus, along with a last-gasp Alvaro Morata goal, but Lorenzo Insigne fired a Napoli penalty wide.
Forza Italian Football Serie A News, Blogs, Podcasts & Videos
- Juventus edge Napoli to triumph in Supercoppa Italianaby Conor Clancy on 20/01/2021 at 22:05
Andrea Pirlo claimed his first piece of silverware as Juventus coach on Wednesday evening as they beat Napoli 2-0 in Reggio Emilia to win the Supercoppa Italiana. Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata got La Vecchia Signora’s two goals on the night, with the Spaniard killing the game off with the final kick of the night,
- Atalanta slip again at Udineseby Conor Clancy on 20/01/2021 at 15:56
Atalanta dropped yet more points on Wednesday afternoon as they drew 1-1 away to Udinese, in their rearranged Round 10 fixture. This following a goalless draw at home to Genoa over the weekend, Papu Gomez’s continued absence is being increasingly felt by Gian Piero Gasperini’s side. Atalanta hadn’t even touched the ball by the time
- How to Be a Successful Football Writerby Forza Italian Football Staff on 20/01/2021 at 12:17
Sports writing career is not the most lucrative job opportunity, even among professional writers in general. However, while the average salary is just enough to support the costs of a decent human existence, there are distinct perks that make the job easier to get through. You get to visit important sporting events, meet people that
- A Look at 80-Year-Old Brazilian Football Legend Pele – Feeling Old Yet?by Forza Italian Football Staff on 20/01/2021 at 12:10
Born as Edson Arantes do Nascimento on the 23rd of October 1940 in Três Corações, Minas Gerais, Brazil as the son of Dondinho, a Fluminense football player. Initially, he despised his now famous nickname Pelé. Despite being dubbed “Dico” by his family, the nickname Pelé was jeeringly bestowed upon him by a bunch of school
- Serie A Player of the Week | Round 18by Kevin Pogorzelski on 20/01/2021 at 09:14
Inter gave their Scudetto hopes a huge boost with an impressive win over Juventus in the Derby d’Italia, as Nicolo Barella’s inspired performance helped the midfielder secure the Player of the Week award for Round 18. With all eyes on the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on Sunday night, the Nerazzurri dominated the reigning Serie A champions
- Serie A Team of the Week | Round 18by Vito Doria on 20/01/2021 at 08:17
AC Milan maintained top spot in Serie A with a 2-0 victory while city rivals Inter also won 2-0 in the Derby d’Italia against Juventus. Lazio demolished Roma 3-0 in the Derby della Capitale and Napoli humiliated Fiorentina 6-0. Elsewhere, Sampdoria won 2-1 against Udinese, Bologna won by the solitary goal against Hellas Verona, and
- Spezia send Roma out of Coppa Italia in farcical fashionby Conor Clancy on 19/01/2021 at 23:55
Roma’s January got even worse on Tuesday as they crashed out of the Coppa Italia at the hands of Spezia in humiliating fashion, losing 4-2 after extra time. In an action-packed night at the Stadio Olimpico, Paulo Fonseca’s side conceded twice in the opening 15 minutes, had two players sent off within a minute of
- Nicola succeeds Giampaolo as Torino bossby Forza Italian Football Staff on 19/01/2021 at 10:55
Following Marco Giampaolo’s dismissal at Torino, Davide Nicola has returned to the club to take over as coach. As a player, Nicola played 39 games overall with Torino during the 2005/06 season and is considered an idol among fans because he scored the goal against Mantova in the playoff final that won Torino promotion to
- Ibrahimovic returns with a double as AC Milan beat Cagliariby Daniel Blakemore on 18/01/2021 at 21:42
Zlatan Ibrahimovic made his long awaited return to league action after injury to help AC Milan regain sole ownership of top spot in Serie A as they ran out 2-0 winners over Cagliari at the Sardinia Arena on Monday evening. A goal either side of half time from the 39 year old was all the
- Serie A LIVE: Cagliari v AC Milanby Forza Italian Football Staff on 18/01/2021 at 19:25
AC Milan look to extend their lead at the top of Serie A when they travel to Sardinia to take on Cagliari on Monday evening. SportsPlus.Me Live Score A Twitter List by AaccountSerie
Calciomercato.com Live Match Reports. Italian and international football matches.
- Colombia, UFFICIALE: Rueda è il nuovo commissario tecnico, addio al Cileby email@example.com (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 14/01/2021 at 17:14
Reinaldo Rueda è ufficialmente il nuovo commissario tecnico della…
- Inter, boom Eriksen: addio deciso! Ecco il club a sorpresa che lo sta trattandoby firstname.lastname@example.org (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 02/11/2020 at 01:33
Secondo La Gazzetta, l’Inter farà…
- Serie B: quote sul filo per Pescara-Perugia, Iemmello batte Galano nella sfida del golby email@example.com (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 10/08/2020 at 14:37
Pescara in leggero vantaggio, Perugia…
TRANSFER market WEB Last news of TRANSFER market WEB
- TMW – Hellas Verona close to sign STURAROon 21/01/2021 at 00:31
Possibly parting ways with Genoa again, Italian right-back/midfielder Stefano Sturaro (27), according to latest TMW rumours, is about to join Hellas Verona, and work again under Ivan Juric.
- SPEZIA – 2 second-tier clubs after ACAMPORAon 20/01/2021 at 23:49
While possibly leaving Spezia once current season’s over, on a free move, Italian deep-lying midfielder Gennaro Acampora (26) has allegedly been targeted by both second-tier sides Cosenza e Spezia.
- OFFICIAL – Former Napoli and Forest forward DUMITRU joins Suwan Bluewingson 20/01/2021 at 23:09
Previously playing for Napoli, as well as for some lower-tier Italian and Spanish clubs, Italian-Swedish forward Nicolao Dumitru (29) has officially been signed by K-League side Suwon Samsung Bluewings.
- ARSENAL fetching ODEGAARD from Real Madridon 20/01/2021 at 22:26
Getting little game time at Real Madrid, Norwegian international winger Martin Ødegaard (22), according to Sky Sports UK, is about to join Arsenal, on a further loan spell, after the past ones having he play for Real Sociedad, Vitess …
- TORINO & UDINESE – Eyes on Davide DIAWon 20/01/2021 at 21:45
Playing for Italian second-tier side Pordenone since last September, Italian-Senegalese striker Davide Djily Diaw (29) has allegedly been targeted by both top-tier clubs Torino and Udinese. Former Cittadella hitman is worth around 1.
- FEYENOORD – 2 big-time clubs after SENESIon 20/01/2021 at 21:03
While in talks with Feyenoord over a further and improved long-term, Argentinian centre-back Marcos Senesi (23), previously approached by a bunch of clubs (including Arsenal and Napoli), has been targeted by Real Madrid and AC Milan.
- REAL MADRID veteran playmaker KROOS: “I wouldn’t have sacked Lopetegui, back then”on 20/01/2021 at 20:21
During his Einfach mal Luppen podcast latest episode, Real Madrid 31-year old star deep-lying playmaker Toni Kroos stated: “I think Lopetegui did a fine work at Real Madrid.
- BENFICA – Clubs piling up after Nuno TAVARESon 20/01/2021 at 19:40
Already tracked by Napoli, almost 21-year old Portuguese left-back Nuno Tavares, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, has been targeted by Manchester United and AS Roma as well.
- BAYERN MUNICH – 3-fold duel (plus more inquiries) for ZIRKZEEon 20/01/2021 at 18:58
A Bayern Munich first-team player since last summer, Dutch U21 international striker Joshua Zirkzee (21) is meant to be loaned out, on a half-season spell.
- WEST HAM loanee Felipe ANDERSON tracked by an Italian clubon 20/01/2021 at 18:17
Playing for Porto on a loan spell, 27-year old Brazilian attacking midfielder Felipe Anderson, according to latest Italian news, has been targeted by Fiorentina.
What is SerieA24.it?
SerieA24.it aggregates all of the top Italian football news and information in real time. Our editors have carefully crafted each topic with the best sources allowing you to see what’s happening quickly and from trusted sources.
The goal of SerieA24.it is to give you the absolute best news sources for any Italian football topic!
Rights on the Website and its contents
Information provided by the Website
The Publisher take an inventory of relevant newspaper articles published by third parties and displays hypertext links pointing to these articles; as a consequence, the Publisher does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, quality and authenticity of their contents.
For any suggestion or collaboration please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Staff of SerieA24.it
*LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
This website is hosted by SiteGround