Can You Guess The Lego Footballer ?
It’s time to test your knowledge of football’s greats.
Look at the legend here below for more details about the GAME:
At the moment 7 Trivia Quizzes are available.
GOOD LUCK !!!
- Newcastle takeover: Premier League considering letter from fiancee of murdered journaliston 05/06/2020 at 15:25
Premier League chief executive Richard Masters says he will “fully consider” calls for Newcastle United’s proposed takeover to be blocked, reports BBC Sport.Read more on Tribal Football
- Serie A transfers top 5: Man Utd regret losing Lukaku; Theo shines for AC Milanby Blair Newman on 05/06/2020 at 15:22
We at Tribal Football are analysing the top transfers across Europe’s three major leagues. Over the last two weeks we broke down the top five in the Premier League and La Liga this season, and we continue this week with Serie A.Read more on Tribal Football
- Werner, Chelsea & Liverpool: How Abramovich & Lampard pulled this one offon 05/06/2020 at 15:20
COMMENT: So much for those stories of disinterest. Boredom. Roman Abramovich has put paid to that – literally – in the last 24 hours…Read more on Tribal Football
- MLS takes major financial hit from coronavirus pandemicon 05/06/2020 at 15:19
Major League Soccer’s (MLS) commissioner Don Garber has revealed that the North American soccer league will suffer a US$1 billion loss in revenues due to impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, reports, www.sportspromedia.com/.Read more on Tribal Football
- Newcastle tell Colback and Sterry to stay awayby Paul Vegas on 05/06/2020 at 15:13
Newcastle United have told Jack Colback and Jamie Sterry their careers with the Magpies are over.Read more on Tribal Football
- Joelinton confident proving himself at Newcastleby Paul Vegas on 05/06/2020 at 14:52
Joelinton is confident of proving himself at Newcastle United.Read more on Tribal Football
- Chelsea to sell to make room for new centre-half signingby Paul Vegas on 05/06/2020 at 14:51
Chelsea are in the market for a new centre-half signing this summer.Read more on Tribal Football
- Chelsea fullback Zappacosta to extend loan with Romaby Paul Vegas on 05/06/2020 at 14:50
Chelsea fullback Davide Zappacosta is set to extend his loan with Roma into next season.Read more on Tribal Football
- Man Utd locked in Napoli talks over Koulibaly feeby Paul Vegas on 05/06/2020 at 14:49
Manchester United are pushing to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.Read more on Tribal Football
- Man Utd striker Ighalo considers Nigeria comebackby Paul Vegas on 05/06/2020 at 14:48
Manchester United striker Odion Ighalo is rethinking his international retirement.Read more on Tribal Football
- Chiellini: ‘Almost left Juve’by Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 19:51
Giorgio Chiellini has revealed that he was ‘close’ to leaving Juventus for Real Madrid or Manchester City earlier in his career.
- ‘Osimhen could join Napoli, but…’by Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 19:31
Victor Osimhen’s brother-in-law claims negotiations are ‘ongoing’ with Napoli for the Lille forward but warns Italy has a ‘real problem’ with racism.
- Reports: Badelj set for Lokomotivby Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 19:05
Reports claim Milan Badelj will leave Fiorentina at the end of the season to possibly replace Inter loanee Joao Mario at Lokomotiv Moscow.
- Ronaldo football’s first $1bn manby Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 18:30
Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has become the first team sportsperson in history to earn $1bn (€885m) across their playing career.
- Castrovilli ‘rejects Spurs & Dortmund’by Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 18:06
Fiorentina midfielder Gaetano Castrovilli has reportedly rejected €45m moves to Tottenham Hotspur and Borussia Dortmund.
- Mertens’ Napoli renewal imminentby Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 17:50
Dries Mertens is all set to sign his Napoli renewal, keeping him at the club until 2022.
- United rival Milan for Florentino?by Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 17:37
Manchester United are reportedly rivalling Milan in the race to sign Benfica midfielder Florentino Luis.
- OFFICIAL: Five subs in Serie Aby Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 17:13
The FIGC has announced that Serie A clubs will be able to make up to five substitutions for the rest of this season.
- COVID-19: Almost 2,000 recoverby Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 16:31
There were 85 more coronavirus deaths in Italy on Friday, but almost 2,000 people have recovered in the last 24 hours.
- Brescia deny Cellino sale talkby Football Italia staff on 05/06/2020 at 16:07
Brescia have categorically denied a report that claimed President Massimo Cellino was ready to sell up and buy another English club.
Forza Italian Football Serie A News, Blogs, Podcasts & Videos
- Lazio calm about Milinkovic-Savic injuryby Conor Clancy on 05/06/2020 at 11:54
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic gave Lazio a scare this week by failing to complete Thursday’s training session but the club are now confident that his injury is nothing to worry about. It was thought that the Serb may be unable to feature in the Biancocelesti’s first Serie A game after the COVID-19 enforced break against Atalanta. Now,
- Nainggolan to return to Inter, Roma and Atalanta interestedby Conor Clancy on 05/06/2020 at 11:46
Radja Nainggolan will return to Inter at the end of the 2019/20 season, though his next move from there remains a mystery. Antonio Conte was quick to get rid of the Belgian, alongside Ivan Perisic and Mauro Icardi, when he arrived on the Inter bench in order to remove potential problem-causers from his dressing room,
- Atalanta want Pasalic discount ahead of permanent move from Chelseaby Conor Clancy on 05/06/2020 at 11:34
Atalanta are continuing to negotiate with Chelsea over the permanent transfer of Mario Pasalic as the clubs are yet to agree on a fee. The Croatian himself has already agreed terms with the Bergamo club to extend his stay, but Atalanta are looking for a discount on the amount they’ll pay to Chelsea. Both clubs
- Next Generation: Musa Juwara – Bolognaby Alasdair Mackenzie on 05/06/2020 at 08:05
Forza Italian Football’s ‘Next Generation’ series takes an in-depth look at some of the most exciting players on the peninsula who are yet to make their breakthrough. To qualify, the youngsters must be under 21 and have made a maximum of five Serie A appearances. If there is one common theme running through our look
- Coppa Italia semi-finals moved to June 12 and 13by Adriano Boin on 04/06/2020 at 17:35
Minister of Sport Vincenzo Spadafora has announced that the Coppa Italia semi-finals will take place on June 12 and 13 with the final on June 17. The original dates were June 13 and 14, but the Lega Serie A asked for the matches to be brought forward in order to allow for more recovery time
- Gasperini hits out at Valencia over COVID controversyby Adriano Boin on 04/06/2020 at 17:25
Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini has hit back at suggestions from Valencia that he put the health of others at risk by travelling with COVID-19 symptoms. The Spanish side have asked UEFA and Italian authorities to open an investigation on the tactician after recently stating that he showed symptoms of the virus prior to the
- Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain tracking AC Milan midfielderby Adriano Boin on 04/06/2020 at 17:09
Ismael Bennacer is AC Milan’s most wanted player with reports suggesting Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain are both ready to make a move for the midfielder. The Algerian has become a key figure under coach Stefano Pioli after a slow start to the campaign under Marco Giampaolo, and as a result several of Europe’s top
- Lazio sweating as Milinkovic-Savic set for MRI on kneeby Adriano Boin on 04/06/2020 at 16:55
Lazio are hoping Sergej Milinkovic-Savic’s knee isn’t a problem with news emerging he is set for an MRI scan after failing to complete training on Thursday. The Serbian has been a key cog in the Aquile’s Scudetto push, as they currently sit one point back of leaders Juventus ahead of the resumption of the Serie
- FIGC could exclude Serie A clubs if protocol not respectedby Adriano Boin on 04/06/2020 at 16:41
The FIGC is considering excluding any Serie A club that fails to follow the medical protocol put in place to combat the spread of COVID-19. Numbers in Italy continue to fall every day, pushing many clubs and their medical staff to ask for a relaxing of guidelines and procedures. It doesn’t look like that will
- AC Milan pleased with Ibrahimovic recoveryby Adriano Boin on 04/06/2020 at 16:17
Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s recovery from a calf injury is going well, with AC Milan announcing the striker will undergo further tests in around 10 days’ time. The 38-year-old initially returned to Sweden after picking up the knock in training, but returned this week for further tests. “AC Milan announces that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has undergone a check-up following the
Calciomercato.com Live Match Reports. Italian and international football matches.
- From Spain: Real Madrid flop open to AC Milan moveby email@example.com (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 30/04/2020 at 15:00
Luka Jovic is listed as one of AC Milan’s possible targets for the upcoming…
- Ronaldo accused of Dybala leak so as not to return to Italy: the situationby firstname.lastname@example.org (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 30/04/2020 at 14:00
Cristiano Ronaldo is not about to return to Italy before a hypothetical…
- Mertens, Ibrahimovic and more: contract and loan rules necessary to avoid Serie A chaosby email@example.com (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 30/04/2020 at 13:00
The ongoing Coronavirus pandemic is having a significant effect on the world…
- Serie A can follow French example and end prematurely: the possible scenarioby firstname.lastname@example.org (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 30/04/2020 at 12:30
There is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the continuation of Serie A at the…
- Donnarumma-AC Milan: three solutions for the futureby email@example.com (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 30/04/2020 at 12:00
AC Milan fans are waiting to understand the future of Gianluigi Donnarumma,…
- PSG crowned champions of France after Ligue 1 cancellationby firstname.lastname@example.org (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 30/04/2020 at 11:45
French clubs have already adopted a final decision on the standings that end…
- Exclusive: Inter’s plan to redeem Moses revealed, while Conte ‘blocks’ youngsterby email@example.com (The editorial of Calciomercato.com) on 30/04/2020 at 11:00
Victor Moses awaits to find out his future. The versatile Nigerian, very…
- Arsenal have set a price of Inter target Aubameyang: the figuresby firstname.lastname@example.org (Apollo Heyes) on 29/04/2020 at 14:00
Arsenal have set a price for Inter target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang,…
- Manchester United set to offer discount on Juve target Pogba: the detailsby email@example.com (Apollo Heyes) on 29/04/2020 at 13:00
Manchester United are prepared to sell French midfielder Paul Pogba for much…
- Juventus, Dybala has decided his future: the detailsby firstname.lastname@example.org (Apollo Heyes) on 29/04/2020 at 12:00
Juventus are set to offer Paulo Dybala are new contract and are only a few…
TRANSFER market WEB Last news of TRANSFER market WEB
- TMW – Benfica young asset FLORENTINO Luis suitors piling upon 05/06/2020 at 21:57
According to latest TMW rumours, Portuguese U21 international defensive midfielder Florentino Luis (turning 21 on August 19), already tracked hard by AC Milan, has also been targeted by Manchester United, Leeds United, Bayer Leverkusen, and Real Beti …
- INTER MILAN old-timer RANOCCHIA presents “Frog Life” cartoonon 05/06/2020 at 21:15
Talking to Inter TV, former Italian international centre-back and Neroazzurri resident veteran Andrea Ranocchia (32), disclosed a very peculiar project involving him: “We’ve been starting it some months ago.
- JUVENTUS join the KLUIVERT “pursue boat”. Reasons why and underlying planon 05/06/2020 at 20:32
Already tracked by Arsenal, Barcelona FC, and Fiorentina, Dutch international winger Justin Kluivert (21), according to Corriere dello Sport, has been targeted by Juventus as well.
- NAPOLI in extension (though unlikely) talks with CALLEJON. Suitors on alerton 05/06/2020 at 19:52
One of Napoli resident old-timers, Spanish winger José Maria Callejon (33), according to Corriere dello Sport, has unexpectedly been called up to a meeting by Azzurri owner, Aurelio De Laurentiis.
- AS ROMA open to Cristian ROMERO in Juventus swap-deal talkson 05/06/2020 at 19:10
In advanced swap-deal talks with Juventus, on a trade which might involve a bunch of players, including Nicolò Zaniolo and Daniele Rugani, AS Roma management, according to Tuttosport, opened to involve Argentinian U23 international centre …
- TMW – Watford loanee ALVARADO to join Athletico Paranaenseon 05/06/2020 at 18:29
After having handed out Bruno Guimaraes to Lyon, last January, Athletico Paranaense, according to latest TMW rumours, are about to sign Colombian deep-lying midfielder Jaime Alvarado, as an hopefully long-term replacement.
- BARCELONA FC, Griezmann: “After winning Liga and CL here, I want to join MLS”on 05/06/2020 at 17:47
Interviewed by Los Angeles Times, Barcelona FC and French NT star winger/forward Antoine Griezmann (29), asked about both his present time and future, stated: “Winning both La Liga and Champions League for Barça would be a …
- MAN CITY & PSG turned down by AC Milan over Theo HERNANDEZon 05/06/2020 at 17:04
Deemed one out of the most groundbreaking left-back/wide midfielders on the European scene, 22-year old French-Spanish AC Milan powerhouse Theo Hernandez is growing into more and more of a main target for both Manchester City and PSG.
- AC MILAN pondering over POBEGA masterplan inclusionon 05/06/2020 at 16:22
Providing a top-notch second-tier seasonal performance for Pordenone, Italian U20 international midfielder Tommaso Pobega (20) is being considered by AC Milan management as a first-team roster member, ahead of next season.
- INTER MILAN & JUVENTUS got PEDRO Rodriguez offered to. Both bosses weighing him upon 05/06/2020 at 15:41
According to FcInterNews.it, former Spanish international winger/forward Pedro Rodriguez (32), leaving Chelsea on a free move, after five seasons in, has been offered to both Inter Milan and Juventus.
What is SerieA24.it?
SerieA24.it aggregates all of the top Italian football news and information in real time. Our editors have carefully crafted each topic with the best sources allowing you to see what’s happening quickly and from trusted sources.
The goal of SerieA24.it is to give you the absolute best news sources for any Italian football topic!
Rights on the Website and its contents
Information provided by the Website
The Publisher take an inventory of relevant newspaper articles published by third parties and displays hypertext links pointing to these articles; as a consequence, the Publisher does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, quality and authenticity of their contents.
For any suggestion or collaboration please write to email@example.com
The Staff of SerieA24.it
*LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
This website is hosted by SiteGround